RAPTOR Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to the conservation of birds of prey via rehabilitation, education, research and community service. We hold the proper state and federal permits that allow us to rehabilitate over 300 birds of prey annually and deliver over 350 educational presentations each year at schools, libraries, senior centers, and other community events. We strive to protect raptor habitat and educate the public about the importance of birds of prey to our environment.
We could not accomplish our mission without the generous contributions of our Attending Veterinarians:
- Dr. Bob Dahlhausen – Avian and Exotic Medical Center
- Dr. Joseph Grossi – Wyoming Veterinary Clinic
- Dr. DJ Haeussler – The Animal Eye Institute
- Dr. Peter Hill – Pet Care Animal Hospital
- Dr. Vanessa Kuonen Cavens – MedVet Cincinnati
- Dr. Paul Levitas – Animal Hospital on Mt. Lookout Square
- Dr. Ann Manharth – Day Heights Veterinary Clinic
RAPTOR Inc. has been serving the Greater Cincinnati area for over 40 years, treating injured and orphaned raptors, and providing educational programs with live birds of prey.
RAPTOR Inc. is a volunteer-driven organization. Over 60 hard-working volunteers dedicate their time and talents to the mission of the organization. RAPTOR Inc. is governed by a nine-member Board of Trustees, an Executive Director, and an Associate Director.
RAPTOR Inc. is located in Milford, Ohio just east of Cincinnati, adjacent to the Cincinnati Nature Center. We are open to the public by appointment and during our open house events on the last Sunday of each month, March through November, from 1pm to 4pm.
RAPTOR Inc. is a proud member of: